No products in the cart.
Kingspan XPS Syrozone N300R
Kingspan Syrozone N300R is a high performance rigid extruded polystyrene insulation. It offers thermal conductivities as low as 0.034 W/m·K, and is used to insulate inverted roofs, basements, car park decks, and heavy-duty commercial, industrial and cold store flooring.
Extruded Polystyrene Insulation (XPS)
Kingspan Styrozone has a high compressive strength for specialist applications. Kingspan XPS Insulation has a fibre-free insulation core and the N-range has been manufactured with zero Ozone Depletion Potential and low Global Warming Potential. Kingspan Styrozone has a closed cell structure, which resists moisture and water ingress.
Benefits of Kingspan XPS Insulation
- Compressive strength: 300 kPa
- High performance rigid extruded polystyrene insulation – thermal conductivities as low as 0.034 W/m.K
- High compressive strength
- Resistant to ground moisture penetration
- Unaffected by air infi ltration
- Easy to handle and install
- Ideal for new build and refurbishment
- Non–deleterious material
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP
50mm (8 Boards)