No products in the cart.
Fletcher Pink Batts
Pink Batts by Fletcher Insulation are made from lightweight, flexible and resilient glasswool, are specially designed for the thermal insulation of ceilings, walls and underfloors in residential buildings. Manufactured in Australia for over 55 years, Pink Batts ® are renowned for their firmness, making them easy to install between standard stud spacings – both timber and steel – ensuring they remain in place for ongoing thermal and acoustic performance. Moreover, thanks to advances in formulation, Pink Batts ® are now low itch – making them more comfortable to handle during installation. Pink Batts® are a trusted choice when it comes to constructing new homes or retrofitting existing buildings for increased thermal efficiency. Designed to make homes feel cooler in summer, warmer in winter and to provide cost savings all year round, Pink Batts® are a sound investment for Aussie homeowners.
Some Benefits of Pink Batts:
- Provide excellent thermal insulation properties, keeping homes cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- Improve the energy efficiency of a home to deliver energy cost savings.
- The new Pink Batts ® is softer to touch compared to traditional glasswool insulation.
- Maintain their firmness ensuring products remain in place for ongoing thermal performance.
- FBS-1 Glasswool Bio-Soluble Insulation® – safe to use.
- CodeMark certified.
- Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA) certified.
- Manufactured in Australia from up to 80% recycled content.
- Backed by a homeowner lifetime warranty.
Pink Soundbreak Acoustic
Insulation isn’t just for temperature control – there is also insulation designed for acoustic control, or more specifically – to minimise the movement of airborne noise between rooms and walls. One of these products is Fletcher Insulation designed Pink Soundbreak. One of the newest sound-proofing insulation products on the Australian market, Fletcher Insulation’s “Silent Partner” features all the benefits of normal Pink Batts insulation, while also providing excellent sound-deadening properties throughout the entire R-Value range. On that note, the highest R-Value available is the 110mm R3.1 – a great option if your wall studs are wide enough to fit such as thick insulation batt.
Buying insulation? Do your homework first!
While insulation isn’t exactly rocket science, there are a few core, fundamental principles which you need to understand before making this important investment. Largely this relates to:
- Which insulation material, R-Value and sound/kg rating is best suited for your home?
- Will you be better of installing it yourself, or getting a professional installer to do the job for you?
Doing some research, and obtaining the right advice, will help you to get the insulation you need at the right price, and will help you to avoid investing in insulation which you don’t need. At Pricewise Insulation, we have spent many years supplying and working with Pink Batts and all the major brands of insulation. Give us a call or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be more than happy to point you in the right direction.